Monday, November 17, 2008

Winter Fun!

I can't believe how fast winter came upon us! There was no telling the kids no when they wanted to go play outside (more Mason than Emily)! We had a ton of fun in our little winter wonderland. I tried to get some pictures but of course they tried to avoid it like always!! I can't believe how big my kids are getting! I just look at them all the time and wonder where time goes.
But we will have many more winter wonderland pictures in the future to follow these.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

GREAT Winter pics! We have yet to get bundled up and play in the snow. I'm sure there's plenty of time left in the winter season! Just to let you know, anytime you'd like come on over to go sledding down our hill!!! (it's nice and close!)