Well, Saturday Tim left to head out to Ohio with two of his buddies to go hunting. Single motherhood here I came! For the most part we were doing great. Mason got sick for a few days but other than that no big obstacles to overcome. Wednesday night Tim called that one of the guys he was hunting with had some emergency family medical issues and they were headed home. I felt so bad for this guy and his family and Tim for his trip cut short. It is the way it goes and they would have done the same for us if needed. So I am no longer living the single life and no "monster buck" in the freezer but that is ok and hopefully he will head down there again this month yet! Hopefully I will have some pictures of a successful hunt later. The kids did miss their daddy so much. I had to tell Mason that Daddy will be home in so many days probably 10 times a day. Emily couldn't really express her feelings that she was missing him until he got home and she wanted to be by his side for everything. It is amazing how much you realize together Tim and I work as a team and how our family functions best all together! I missed him and I am so thankful that he is home safe.
Tomorrow is another Craft show for my mom, sister, and I! This weekend use to be the Holland Christian show but they have move to the Hardawick Church this year. I hope it is a good day for us!
Last I had to post a picture of my adorable little boy. This is what he has been coming out of his room at nap time looking like. He always has to sleep in his underware at nap time which is hilarious. I put him to bed fully dressed and he comes out looking like this! Too funny!!!
1 comment:
I am so glad you survived while Tim was gone. It is hard doing it on your own, I know! That is a great picture of Mason, the slippers and his expression make it priceless! Cute blog background too! :)
Post a Comment