
The kids and I played outside all day today! I can't tell you how happy we were to be out there! Yesterday we worked outside and cleaned up the yard and cleaned cars. I love the motivation I have again to get things accomplished now that it is nice out. I love working out in the yard and playing with the kids out there. Then this evening we grilled up some venison steaks on the grill, it was so good! Izzy has been loving the weather also. She is sleeping anytime that we are inside. I know the top picture is inside, this is what the kids were up to after nap time this afternoon. Emily was all dressed up with all of her hair clips thanks to Mason. She also is starting to potty train a little. She stayed dry for nap time and used the potty. She has been doing that for a while now but she won't let me know when she needs to go. I am in no rush but would love to be done changing diapers. Almost four years of it and ready to be done!
Well, enjoy the pictures! I am done rambling for now~


2 comments:
Yea! A new post! I like Em's poncho!! Cute pics too.
Great outdoor pics! We're looking forward to more warm weather!
Post a Comment