Monday, January 12, 2009

Elk Hunting

Well, Tim is off to Gaylord MI to go Elk hunting! Only 40 people out 40,000 got a license so it is a pretty awesome opportunity! He is so excited. His season opens Wednesday so hopefully he is successful early so he is back sooner. He went with my dad and both of them were ready to get out of town and away from work for a little bit. So hopefully I will be able to post some good news about the hunt soon!
As for the kids, they are healing again from ANOTHER bug that had them both out of commission for the weekend. I hope that they are done getting sick for a little while. I cleaned the whole entire house yesterday hoping that I got these nasty germs that keep haunting my family, out of here.
I will have to upload the pictures of Mason's big move into a big boy room and Emily into the toddler bed. We did it all last week and they are loving it. Emily also had a big day Saturday...She went potty on the big girl potty twice. So....hopefully that means that we will be out of diaper soon. Almost 4 years of changing diapers is long enough!
Well, I post those pictures later. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Nora said...

Love the new background.