Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Famous Fall Trip to Crane's Orchards

The kids and I headed out to Crane's Orchard with my dad and step mom. I had been wanting to go as a family but just didn't have a chance. Tim had a meeting with the Senator for the county so I decided not to sit at home all night. We got to the orchards to be the only ones there. We had such a great time. The kids thought it was pretty cool to go pick there own apples. They only had a few kinds left so we didn't have much to pick from.
I always feel like going to the orchards kicks off fall. Fall is already here but it seems like it is something that is part of this time of year. All the pictures I see of everyone else I know going, shows me I am not the only one that feels this way. I just love this time of year!
I wish I like the apples I go to pick every year. I just do it for the kids and they seem to love it.
Now it is time to make the pies!!! I love those.



2 comments:

Nora said...

I love the pictures and especially the one of Dad and Em. Could she possibly hold any more apples?

Jen said...

Great pictures, Crane's is a must in the fall. Emily is looking so much older and her hair is growing! Too cute.