Friday, September 5, 2008

Snap shots of the kids

The kids and I were just playing around and I had my camera out. I think this first picture really shows who the boss is of the two of them. I captured the exact hit of the face. They are growing up so fast and wish that time would just slow down a little.




On another note....I went garage sale shopping today and had the best luck finding things. I had so much fun getting go ol' bargins! I love my dutchness.

3 comments:

Nora said...

I really just posted the picture because it was cute and I have fun picking on you! Love the pics and especially that last one of Em. She is a doll!

Jen said...

Great pictures! I love the black and whites. Garage sales are the greatest, aren't they!? --by the way, how do you do something like that with 2 kids along? --I'm still learning.

Nora said...

Hey, it has been a month since I bought this really cool coat for Carter! Just thought I would mention it and also tell you that you need to post a new blog! J/K