Thursday, June 12, 2008

We finally had a chance to go to the park and play. I promised Mason that he could go and fly his kite that he got from the easter bunny. I kind of forgot about it. oops! So off we went to the park to fly the kite with no wind. He didn't care though, he loved it. This was one of the first times Emily was old enough to play at the park and loved every second of it.




Mason and Emily got tons of outside toys for their birthdays and now finally we can play with them all. We had Nora and the kids over for dinner last night and they all enjoyed the pool and slip and slide. I can't get over how much Emily loved it all. She is so laid back about everything. There isn't a picture of Carter because he didn't like it much.
We had a great time with them over and very happy to have them over. I wish we would do it more!






Last thing: I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PEANUT!!!! Riley's 7th birthday is today. I can't believe it. Hope you have a great day and I will see you tomorrow at the party! Love you!

1 comment:

Nora said...

Thanks Aunt Abby!