Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sick Time



So Emily has been sick this week. She has had a pretty bad cold with a high fever. Not fun at all. Her favorite thing is to sit in the bathtub. So for the last few days this is where the kids have been hanging out. It is now Saturday and she is feeling much better. I am nervous that Mason is going to get sick. Their birthdays are in a week so I hope he stays healthy because he is so excited.


On a different note. I AM SICK OF THE SNOW!!!!!! It needs to stop. It just makes me mad. I love winter but I am over it. I want to rake my yard not shovel the driveway. It better melt soon. OK, there I vented about the Michigan weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mason looks SOOO sad in that picture... poor kid :( I'm glad they're feeling better now though!